Makeup Tips For Winters
- Use blackberry and copper color polish to darken your nails. It is perfect for the season and looks best on short, just-to-your-fingertips nails.
- Try colored mascara like navy, burgundy, and auburn that gives lashes a subtle color and some depth as well, without looking too obvious.
- Winters calls for more defined eyes. So, you should use a chocolate brown or charcoal liner along your upper lashes.
- It is a good idea to opt for neutral shades of makeup, such as light browns, grays, pinks and purples.
- If you want to draw attention to only one area of your face during winter, it is best to put emphasis on your eyes. A smoky eye look will work well during this time of year.
- Keep your lips moisturized in order to prevent them from becoming cracked and dry. It is a good idea to apply a lip-gloss throughout the day.
- A bit of sheen on eyes can be used too for a change, especially if you are using nude shades on your lips.
- Either your moisturizer or your foundation should have broad-spectrum sun protection.
- A light, matt foundation as well as a tinted powder, with a slight shimmer, look great in winters.
- For fragrance, it is best to stick to essence of essential oils, spices and other natural aromas.
- Smokey eyes look best in winters. For sultry effect, you can use eye shadows in cinnamon and coffee shades.
- A sheer layer of creamy blush-on can boost up the subtle makeup look that you adopt in winters.
- Tinted lip balms, in honey, blackberry and red currant tones, look great in the winter season.